Thursday 17 February 2011

I am back..........

Sorry for the delay...had a bit of a job on.  Bought the materials for the new floor, pics to follow.  I have decided on 25mm polystyrene(same as walls) with a frame and 9mm ply.  I looked at the 12mm but I think it might be over-kill, plus it's bloody heavy.

I also bought a external, directional, TV aerial as some of my spots have a shit signal.  So I will rig that up tomorrow, if there is time.

I have also decided to keep the lorry for a bit.  It seams a waste since I have invested a lot of time and money on the built.  The weather is getting better so I will try and sort out all remaining jobs.

Water tank, shower, plumbing, lounge floor, wall 2 ceiling coving, front 2 wall corners, more battery's, step and finish of the fairy bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment