Sunday 15 August 2010

Finally the sun is out..........

Finally got around to getting the sprinter van ready for sale.  Removed the tv ariel, sanded down the bodywork primed and painted, not the best job but just have to drive through some puddles to blend. lol.  Taken photo's so just egay to go. whoop whoop.  I hope it sells first time around, as I need the money to buy more woods for conversion.

I am planning on collecting lorry about midday tomorrow.  That should give me time to load up, park up and chill.  Ply lining  first I think I will save the door cut for Tuesday, in case all goes wrong!

I am really looking forward to the open road, as I have been somewhat domesticated in the last year.  Since dumping the house I have been chilling in a caravan for the last 6 month, but I miss the freedom.

Max - every day there is something new.  3am he started barking at anything that moves, this went on for most of the day.  I let him of his lead today, he was slow to walk around but made his way back to caravan, when I called him back he came running (sideways like a crab).  He did this a couple of times, so loads of fuss and beef chews.  He is turning out to be a really all round nice dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment