Thursday 19 August 2010

Van collected..........



The problem with a lorry this big is parking the bloody thing.  My landlady on caravan park would not allow it.  I have been asking around locally but no takers.  But I did manage to talk a farmer into letting me park up on his land for 2-3 days, which turned into a week, one bottle of whiskey later and it was two weeks ;)  In those two weeks I did not want to rock the boat as were, so I stayed away.  After a local recon mission I found a couple off possible car parks on a nearby common.  I managed to stay a couple of days and nights.  Before being asked to move on the morning.

In that time, I now have a door.  Whoop, whoop.



I had every thing I needed screws, glue, mastic sealant the lot.  But half way through and the jigsaw blade went blunt, so half was done by burning it's way through.


You can live and work in lorry at same time but it is bloody hard work plus you have to keep moving stuff around.

Try to work with Max around is a complete nightmare.  After having him for 3 day he has started to bark at everything that moves.  He is really stressing me out (at times I wished I never had him) but there has been a couple of times not he has been a really good guard dog.  More on dogers and boy racers to follow.


I have come back to the camp site to do a few things, but do not have long before I drive around for another spot.  I think I have found one but it is a lay-by on a busy road or there is another lay by I might use by some woodland.  But I can be seen here by the police and any parsing cars.  Good thing the lorry is a sleeper cab!

No comments:

Post a Comment