Wednesday 3 November 2010

Catch up..........

Since I have me off line for a month and a lot has happen'd it I will easier if I just upload pics then sort em so here goes.....


Are first night with a fully functional door!


It's a mess and Max is dog tired from all the hard work?



It's getting there the sink is installed and drain to the outside world.  Thats the garage on the right for my bikes eventually.

Anyone would think I don't feed him.


I had gone to bed about 10 as usual, it was a new spot so a bit unsure.  Anyways I was dozing away and was woken by the door ratling and someone looking through the door window with torch in hand.  Time I got out of bed they were gone.  And as for Max he just snored loader :(  Note the door handle/lock purchased the next day.


We have a toilet door at last.



Oi who farted?


The toilet it fixed in place.  It had to raised a fare bit to allow the service door to be opened as there is like a skirting on outside at floor level.  I varnished the surrounding walls and floor.  Just in case I overshoot the landing zone!


Now this is what I call living.  It is only used for films and nature documentaries.  While I was building the toilet wall I took the mount into consideration plus the cable runs.


I have my very own bed.  It is 100% memory foam along with pillow.  Now at last, I do not sleep with Max on the sofa.  I was starting to smell like him.  His smell was permeating my skin plus he snores worst than the x wife!?!


Preparing the walls for heat.  I got 3 sheets of this ceramic board well cheap then cheaper still for cash.



You gotta love this tv oh there is a shelf above..


My office area and view showing under bed.


Now I loves me water so will try and find suitable spot.  My country retreat is by a canal and so is this garden centre.  Seeing this always reminds me of Harry Potter, for some reason.








More sky lights.  The hole was in preparation for chimney.


This is the 'workman' a 4kw burner by 'kpstoves'


Install and fired up,  I made the table/stand for it and for some reason I could not get it right and get f*cking it up.  It is still not right, it is hard to build it professionally when you have no power saws and you cant even cut the wood straight in the first place.  The slab off stone on top was another good deal for £10.  You got to love the power of cash.




Max's first night of heat, I think he could get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment