Friday 5 November 2010

It's been a productive day..........

I got some motivation today.  %80 build the clothes shelf and finally got around to fitting a strip of LED's in kitchen/workshop.  Walked Max in the field next door.  Off the lead!  I am starting to trust him and visa versa.  When I first got him, if I let him roam he would bolt straight back to 'Monty' if there was roads in way, he would cross.  No road sense just like kids.





Oh and I took apart hifi and found it works on 15v (why could they not make it 12v) any ways I have a multi voltage thingy from 12v cig lighter, so that is added to list of jobs to do.



Since generator was running, I did some charging!  You can't see from this angle, but there is 10 things on charge.


Blackpool illuminations.

No comments:

Post a Comment