Tuesday 2 November 2010

Stolen from under my nose.........

I was in a dead end road on a Sunday night at 10pm my honda generator was stolen from the tail lift, while I was working in the front.  I sat down for 5 minutes in the lounge, next minute the generator powers down, thinking it had run out of petrol, then I hear the sound of the plug hitting the deck.  At that moment I knew I was being robbed.  The time it took me to grab the bat and get from the front to the back(seconds) it was gone.  What is the world coming to?

I had to get a replacement asap so I could keep working.  I could not afford to get another honda eu replacement so I had to get a cheap one from machine mart.  Every cloud, there was one in the shop slightly shop soiled but I got £120 off the price.

N.B.  Sorry for the delay since last post, you know what it is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment