Monday 8 November 2010

New spots needed..........

As the title I need to look for more spots and widen my patch I think.  Gone back to one of my original lay-bys(torch in the window) because it is elevated and a bid windy.  I was hoping this might be the answer to log burner by increasing the 'draw'.  I am not keen on this spot because it is right next to road and is like a rat run at rush hour.  Plus all the boy racers use it as they pretend to be proper rally drivers.  I have had two incidence so far tonight when people use the horns not in a threatening the way, but none the less I won't be staying here two nights.  I like to get to a stage when Monty is done to a point were I can get bikes in garage then I will have no more baggage apart from boxes of books.  If I had some extra money for the fuel, then I would go a travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment