Tuesday 7 December 2010

Nothing new..........

Nothing new to report today.  I am getting more pissed off with this box, due to the amount of work I think will be needed to get it water tight.  The water that has leaked into the living area has turned to ice with no signs of thawing out.  So there is no point in even planning the job of insulating the floor.  Sometimes I just wish I had loads of money and just buy one of them American style rv's off the shelf as it were.  The water is accumulating at the bottom of the walls behind the ply I think this is coming from the roof, tracking down and collecting.  But I will have to wait until Saturday to poke around.  That's the problem with it being dark at 5pm.  I think next year I will try and head to Spain for the winter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, its Karl the fulltimer with a bus and van. I may be able to help with your leaks as I have been through the same problem. You can contact me directly at nfaandmaxthestaff@gray.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Karl, I would appreciate any help and advice you can give. Firstly I am not to sure about the working of this blogger thing so when you say to contact you direct on - nfaandmaxthestaff@gray.me.uk is that like an email type thing?

    ReplyDelete