Sunday 5 December 2010

We spent the day in Lincoln.........

It's a very nice city, even in the not so white any more snow.  I found out were my 2 favourite shops are Toolstation and Wicks.  First we went to toolstation to pick up some silicone to seal up box a draft excluder brush and some hooks.  Rather than dump my coat/overhauls/cloths on the floor or in the corner(doing my own house training now!).  Max loved charging around the industrial estate even though I poisoned him with my cooking.  How can such a small dog be filled with so much shit?  This was a good excuse for me to do a re-con mission and there are pallets stacked up every were.  Onto Wicks to collect the paint, a white gloss for the metal corners and joins of the box.  I might as well paint the rest of the box while I am at it.  There is also big sacks of sand and shingle just left outside(need some sand ya see).

I dare not risk parking in my country lay-bye, still too much white stuff, so spending the night at the weighbridge site.  Stopped in garage around corner and found they sell cole, milk, bread etc.  Also they have a tap mounted on wall outside.  So restocked.  Things are looking up, if you ignore the extra box sealing work and the back end make over.

No comments:

Post a Comment